OurPath Open Forum

This Open Forum is funded and administered by OurPath, Inc., (formerly the Straight Spouse Network). OurPath is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides support to Straight Partners and Partners of Trans People who have discovered that their partner is LGBT+. Your contribution, no matter how small, helps us provide our community with this space for discussion and connection.

BE A DONOR >>>

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 7, 2018 11:51 pm  #1

SSN position opening: Deputy Director

Hey gang.  Our director, Stephanie Skylar is looking for a deputy director to help her.  
Here's the info below.  Anyone interested is welcome to reach out directly to Stephanie or via PM to me with any questions.  Thanks!

Straight Spouse Network Deputy Director Open Position: 
We have created a Deputy Director role at the Straight Spouse Network. We are working on succession planning for all positions at the Straight Spouse Network in order to insure our future. Are you willing to spend 10+ hours a week helping the network move forward? Last year we assisted 2100 new people. We currently have a volunteer force of over 160 people.  You will learn the complete operation - involved in all the key areas including but not limited to marketing & communications, triage, volunteer coordination and fundraising. We are looking for a straight spouse who has had prior leadership experience (with a focus on collaboration) and passion for the Straight Spouse Network mission of reaching out, healing and building bridges.  Non-profit experience is not necessary but would be a plus.  

Initially this position is volunteer.  

Please contact Stephanie Skylar at steph@straightspouse.org to apply. 

Last edited by phoenix (April 6, 2018 5:41 pm)

-Formerly "Lostdad" - I now embrace the username "phoenix" because my former life ended in flames, but my new life will be spectacular. 

April 6, 2018 5:41 pm  #2

Re: SSN position opening: Deputy Director

Still looking for interested candidates

-Formerly "Lostdad" - I now embrace the username "phoenix" because my former life ended in flames, but my new life will be spectacular. 

Board footera